Email Form Processor PHP Script:
The Perfect Way to Collect Information from Web Site Visitors
You post your email address on your site so your web site visitors and customers can contact you... and what happens?
Yes you will be contacted, but you will find that
very often people forget to include vital information in their emails to you... for example:
The fact is that people are busy, some are relatively unfamiliar with computers and email,
and it's very easy for them to simply forget to include some vital detail in their emails to you.
- You may receive an email from asking you to telephone a person urgently - but then you can find that the person
didn't include their phone number (and some people forget to even include their name!)
- or you may receive an email saying a customer needs help with one of your products - but they forgot to mention some or all
of who they are, what the product is, or even what the problem is.
So how can you avoid this problem?
The Solution: Put a form on your web site with all the necessary fields, the content of the form can be validated automatically (the computer
checks the user has provided the correct/required information), and then sent to you via email.
Moreover this solution, also has the advantage that it can reduce your exposure to spam emails and spambots
(which are automated software programs which scan web pages to collect email addresses for spammer's spam email lists).
- since this solution means that you do not need to publish your email address on your web site.
But how do you set up a form like that?
Introducing Feedback Form Script
The feedback form script allows you to place a form (or lots of different forms if you like)
on your web site,
which your visitors can fill out, and whatever information that they
enter is then emailed to you at an email address of your choice.
Here is an example of a Feedback Form, although your forms may
include any combination of fields that you like:|
You can design your feedback form to include as many input fields as you want,
and these input fields can be of whatever types you want
(including text, textareas for long text comments, drop down lists, radio and check button options, and more).
What happens when the user submits their feedback?
Answer: It's sent to an email address of your choice.
Here's an example:
Now, I won't pretend that there aren't other form-to-email and formmail
scripts out there, of course there are. However, many of these scripts date
back many years (sometimes even to the 1990s!), and have extremely limited functionality,
and are full of security holes and other problems.
Here is why you should choose our feedback script:
- Many formmail scripts can be subverted by spammers. These scripts
have security-weaknesses or bugs (known as an "open relay")
that allow spammers to use your website to send spam email to innocent people!
If spammers do abuse your website in this way, then you will probably get the blame, and your web-host may even shut down your website!
However, unlike these scripts -
our script is totally secure, and it can not be subverted by spammers.
- Many formmail scripts require that you place your personal email address in your form's HTML source code
- where it can be found by spammers (using automatic software known as "spambots")
and added to spam mailing lists! Before you know it, you may be getting an avalanche of spam in your inbox!
However, our script does not require your email address in HTML source code. In fact, your email
address is kept completely out-of-reach from
spammers and spambots, and thus, our script prevents your email address being added to spam lists.
- For extra security, unlike traditional formmail scripts, our script
records IP addresses and tags every form submission with the IP
address of the person submitting the form.
- Our script allows you to have multiple forms, for example, you could set up one
form which allows users to report issues on your website giving the URL and other details,
set up a second form which allows your sales prospects to ask questions about potential
purchases, a third form for existing customers to ask technical support queries, and so on.
- Our script allows your forms to have an unlimited number of fields
on as many different topics or subjects as you like.
- Our script includes a powerful set of form validation functions in the package.
This allows you to easily setup each individual input field to be checked against your rules,
so as to help users avoid making mistakes in data-entry.
- You can specify the type of data allowed in a field - for example, one field must be required
to contain a telephone number, another an email address, and so on. The types of fields supported are:
- Normal text (no validation)
- Numbers (including decimals and negative numbers)
- Integers (whole numbers)
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Website URLs (beginning with http://)
- UK Postal Codes
- US Zip Codes (including standard 5 digit and ZIP+4 codes)
- Credit Card Numbers†
- Credit Card Security Codes†
- Digits only
- Letters only
- Lower case letters only
- Upper case letters only
- Digits and letters only
- Digits and lower case letters only
- Digits upper case letters only
- Hexadecimal numbers
- Hexadecimal numbers using lower case letters
- Hexadecimal numbers using upper case letters
- Octal (base 8) numbers
- Binary numbers
- HTML colors
† - Note: We do not recommend collecting credit card information using the feedback form
or via email, always use a secure server, however we have included these validation options so you
can use our validation tools on your secure server pages too!
- You can choose whether each individual field is "optional" (the user can enter data or leave it blank)
or "required" (the user must enter data).
- If you want to, you can specify the number of characters allowed in particular fields. So, for example, you can say the user
must exactly 7 characters in one field, or they must enter between 5 and 9 characters in another, etc.
- If you want to, for numerical fields, you can specify the range of allowable values. So, for example, you can say the user
must enter a value of more than 10 in a certain field, or less than 500 in other, and so on.
- If a user does make a mistake in data-entry, then our script's
built-in validation functions automatically provide helpful prompts guiding users to
correct their mistakes before resubmitting the form.
Our script automatically prompts the user to correct mistakes in data-entry like
- Our script's built-in validation functions also prevent double submit: A common problem with most email forms is if the user
accidentally clicks the SUBMIT button several times in quick succession, a series of emails are sent. Our script's validation
feature can automatically prevent this.
- Our script comes with six example forms that you can either use "as is", or as working examples,
or which you can use as inspiration for your form designs. The six examples are:
- Short Feedback Form (Demo)
- Long Feedback Form (Demo)
- Postal Address Collection Form (Demo)
- Short Sales Inquiry Form (Demo)
- Long Sales Inquiry Form (Demo)
- Website Problem Report Form (Demo)
- Our script comes with a demo mode. When enabled, instead of emailing the forms, the results
are simply shown on screen. Great for testing your setup, and developing new form designs.
- Our script includes flexible and advanced configuration options - you can setup our script exactly how you want it, including:
- Choose the email address that email messages are sent from
- Choose the email address that email messages are sent to
- Choose the subject line of emails
- Choose the URL of the web page that users are redirected to after submitting the form
- Choose the maximum line length in the body of email messages
- Automatically deal with SMTP oddities of Windows email servers
- Enable/disable the demo mode
- And, of course, our script comes with full documentation including detailed instructions, installation instructions,
and coverage of all features of the software.
Still not convinced?
Click here to see a live demonstration of feedback form script
(this link will open in a new window).
Compatible With Virtually All Web Hosts
This script is compatible with hosting service provided
by virtually all web hosting companies.
You will be able to run all these scripts
provided your web host provides the following capabilities:
- PHP version 4 or 5
- PHP's email send capabilities must be enabled
Available For Immediate Download
Order now, and you can get this script, including full
instructions for just US $29.95
(plus Sales Tax if you are a resident of an applicable US location, or plus VAT if you a resident of a European Union country - see Note at the bottom of this page).
(Or alternatively, you can get an incredible special package deal price on this and
other great PHP scripts for your website).
The US $29.95 price entitles you to use the script on as many web sites as you like.
(You may not pass copies of the script on to other webmasters)
You can pay using most major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, or using PayPal.
- This low price does not include any installation services.
need us to install the script for you, please contact us
via e-mail to make arrangements.
- The package is delivered as a ZIP file, so you can unpack it immediately
on your computer.
Within the ZIP file is a README file containing instructions (including how to install the script on your web host),
a copy of the licensing agreement, and the script itself.
We are the authors and developers of this product,
which is exclusive to our company,
and not available from anybody else.
Note: All online purchases are made from our retailer, Click Sales Inc. ("CLICKBANK").
US $29.95 price
does NOT include
Sales Tax or Value Added Tax ("VAT").
Sales Tax applies to purchases made by residents of some US
states, territories, districts and possessions
(including, but not limited to, the residents of the State of New York).
Value Added Tax ("VAT") is applicable to purchases
made by residents of European Union countries,
and (if applicable) is charged at the appropriate national rate for
The amount of Sales Tax or VAT (if any), and the total price of
the product, is shown on the secure order form, after
you select your country/state of residence, but before you give final
confirmation that you do want to proceed with the purchase.